Friday, April 3, 2009

Back From CALI!!!

So we are back from California....

Nationals was a HUGE success... you are looking at the coach of the new 09 USA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!! We are so stoked! The last time Meridian has won a National title was 2003- so it was a long time coming! The girls worked so hard and performed flawlessly! And we took home a national title! YAY! :) The HUGE trophy and BEAUTIFUL banner will be displayed in our gym for all to see!

We also went south after the competition. Danniel met me down there. We spent 2 days on the beach. The weather was nice, but I was ready to come home. I missed my puppies and being in my own bed! :) I didn't like coming home to the snow and rain but rather enjoyed familiar sights, smells, fresh air, and my own home! :)

Off to another vaca in a month! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell the real story