Friday, March 13, 2009

WOW- IT HAS BEEN A WHILE!

Can you say that I've slacked?!!! That is an UNDERSTATMENT! A huge reason I had slacked on my blog is because it wouldn't update fast enough for me... then I would get frustrated and then just stopped... unintentionally... but it happened. Well, my aunts came into town this week and told me that I need to get back on here and update already! :) So here I am!

A lot has happened since I've posted last...

Starting a new major in school this summer. getting my ENGLISH TEACHING DEGREE! Can't wait! I want to work at the school that I coach at and think that would be so much fun and a great long term investment into both Danniel's, mine and our families future... so more updates to come on that.

Dance has been a hectic year.. but rewarding. They are a great bunch of girls and you can check out all their progress at- http://mhs.meridianschools.org/Dance%20Team/08-09%20Dace%20Team/danceteam.htm - we have PNW tonight and tomorrow, next week is State, and then 4 days later we leave for sunny california to go to nationals! Wish us luck!

Started Twittering... (blogging but more like instant messanger) Like it way more than I ever liked Myspace or facebook.. we'll try it out for a little while... see how it goes and then go from there. http://twitter.com/home

Dan and I are doing great! We celebrated our 2 year anniversary! It seems like not that long ago that we did get married... I can't believe that it has been 2 years!!!! We are madly sickly in love and I wouldn't have it any other way! :)

Our puppies are huge and all grown up... well cuda is getting there. Hemi is putting on the pounds and I call her my little chunky monkey.. I think that she needs to go on a diet soon! :) Cuda is still rambunxious! She is only 1 but is so much fun and cuddly! We love them!

My brother, Josh, got home YESTERDAY from his mission in Canada! I was very happy to see him and couldn't beleive that the time had flown- I took the day off and spent it with the fam and it was very special to see him again! I think that he'll be "normal" again very soon! I love him and glad to have him home safe and sound! :)

Work is still the same ol' same... nothing new... same stupid people... just another day :)- But hey it is a job and that is way more than some people have in this economic time- so I am thankful!

I am excited to have my family and Danniel go down to Nationals with me in 2 weeks! Wow can't beleive that is already here! We are going to Disneyland, Cali Adventures, and then when my team leaves I am staying in a condo on the beach with them and having a few relaxing days to myself (well, and the fam) :) Should be just what the doctor ordered! And I do hope that it is so much warmer than Idaho... when is it going to be Spring already?!

Also looking forward to going to the OR coast in May with the Kelsay side of the Family! I think that will be a lot of fun!

Well, I think that for the most part I have updated everyone... I can probably think of a few more things to post here and there and will do so when I remember those things... But im glad to be back! :) ENJOY!

1 comment:

the jensen jungle said...

It's about time!!! Cali sounds like so much fun, I'm jealous. I expect to see some pics of the girls and fun beach times. Thank for FINALLY updating.