Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Update From Canada!!!

So, this is the update from my lil bro all the way in Canada:


"So yeah, yesturday we had a pretty rough and fun day. so yesturday at 8 in the morning we went out and shovelled grain for a couple of hours. That was a lot of fun! it was awsome to go into the silos and sink knee deep into grain while shoveling it. then at 11 we went to a less-active member's house and dug out a huge planter box and used a sledge hammer to break up concrete!! that was a lot of fun too! so basically we were doing heavy manual labor from 8 till 4 non-stop! that was great! It felt great to get my hands dirty again. We also got to shoot of a rocket! that was pretty fun!!"
Just wanted to fill everyone in! He looks great huh... I mean eh?! :)

3 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for the update on Josh, we miss him. How nice for you to type his email out! Thanks Sam

Anonymous said...

I miss him too! I am counting down the days!

Anonymous said...

I miss him very much-more then anyone can understand